Property Management, second home or investment property.
Now that all the paperwork is done and you’ve taken possession of your new vacation home – consider letting someone else make your mortgage payments!
The world of Property Management can be a little overwhelming sometimes. There’s more to consider and compare than fees.
- How long have they been in the Property Management business?
- Are their managers licensed in NC and members of Outer Banks Association of REALTORS®?
- What type of marketing program do they offer?
- ow well maintained is the office?
- How knowledgeable is the staff?
- Does a real person or an automated system answer the phones?
- How many rental offices are available and where are they located? Are they convenient for guests and potential guests?
- What about online reservations and online payment options? How convenient is the booking and confirmation process for guests?
- Are owner statements and reservation schedules available online?
- Do they offer professional in-house maintenance and housekeeping staff?
- Do they offer a variety of different homes for vastly differing budgets?
- What is their web presence? Remember, most guests come from out of state.
Sun Realty has been in the Property Management business for over 30 years. Stop in any of our 7 convenient locations and talk any of our licensed managers about a complimentary rental projection. From Corolla to Hatteras Island – we’ve got you covered!
Posted on September 3, 2015 at 9:26 pm by Michael Davenport